Another Tuesday and another topic from those dang fine Broke and Bookish peeps! Today we’re talking about the ten boys from fiction that totally make us go woah….
1) Gabriel Wolfe from L J Smith’s Dark Visions trilogy. The boy described as being chiaroscuro in colouring – all pale skin and black hair and blue eyes. Amazingly gorgeous, such a bad boy, and yet sooooo good as well. LOVE him!
2) Silk from David Eddings’ The Belgariad. Certainly not a looker, with his large nose and rather short stature, but man, did I love this guy!
3) Felix Sylvian from Kiss Chase by Fiona Walker. Oh, this man is a god! Just so sexy and so vulnerable.
4) In the same vein, cannot pass over Rupert Campbell-Black from Jilly Cooper’s novels. Now this is a man who can make my knees go week, with his bad boy behaviour and ability on horseback!
5) Terrible from Stacia Kane’s Downside Ghosts series. The strong, silent and damaged type, with such loyalty and passion.
6) George Cooper, from Tamora Pierce’s The Song of the Lionness quartet. Alanna might not have seen his potential, but I clocked him from the start – an absolute lovable rogue.
7) Jean-Claude from the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton. The eternal lover, the beautiful French courtesan vampire. I loved Jean-Claude from the first whisper of passion in Guilty Pleasures, and Richard Zeeman was but a momentary lapse of reason.
8) Cole St Clair from the Wolves of Mercy Falls. Sure, Sam is a nice guy, but Cole totally rocks the joint from the first moment he hits the page. Another bad boy – there is a theme developing here, non?
9) Gabriel (yep, another one) from Archangel by Sharon Shinn. His spiky nature, his beautiful singing voice, his passion for Rachel: all hot, hot, hot.
10) And let’s come full circle, to another of L J Smith’s boys (one of *the* best writers of male teen characters that can be lusted after *ever*): this time Adam from the Secret Circle trilogy. His scenes with Cassie make me shiver all over – still – and I always wished he could be mine.
Which fictional men do you lust after?